Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MIM #79 Fabric Die Cuts

Good Wednesday morning, from Clovis, CA, where we have broken
a heat wave of 2 straight weeks of over 100. Phew!
PapertreyInk's MIM is with Melissa Phillips, who did an outstanding tutorial
on how to die cut fabric on out cards.
I did 2 cards.
No. 1
Liked it, but wanted to polish up aspects. So did another, with some changes.
Like it better...
What do you think?
Cuttlebug folders are used on both, but I rolled on Ocean Tides ink on both (reverse side)
Gave it a suede look.
Dies used (all Papertrey) Wine bottle tag, tag sale #5, loopsy-daisy die, framed out #6, and top of tag is a piece of fabulous frames.
All fabric is from Moda, French General, a quilting pack I had.
Sentiment is from framed out #6.
P.S. My sweet daughter is helping with my 'blogmonster'. I found I love doing cards, but my brain
stops when setting up a blog! So this will be a work in progress. I love 'comments', both receiving and giving!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one, too! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric you choose are so rich looking and elegant. I love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!