Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MIM #105

Challenge this Monday at PTI: Glitter Trim
Been wanting to try the rainbow look all the designers have been doing.
And, joy of joys, my PTI order arrived late last night, with the 'hello' die amongst the goodies.
Great excuse to use that super pack of Martha Stewart Glitters I couldn't resist because Michaels put it half off?
Victorian border die cut 5 times and done Dawn's way with the Xyron.
Added a striped glitter paper cut at a diagonal. Just didn't look finished without it.
Super simple and fun to do!
Thanks, Dawn!
All Papertrey papers, except the glitter stripe and, of course those MS glitters! (Honestly, I must have 30! But half off? Who can resist?)
 


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome!! Love the 'hello' and I really love all that glitter with the Victorian border die! FANTASTIC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have the same MS glitters!! TOO many colors! Pretty card Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card; I bet it just dances in real life with all that sparkle. I think the diagonal is a perfect touch.
    And yes, who can resist all those MS glitters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! SUPER springy...makes me want to throw a party for some reason. I LOVE how the diagonal strip makes it look like a boat on splashing waves. Love the colors and who can resist glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour blocking behind hello- that's a lot of glitter to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all that sparkle ! Love the rainbow of blues behind the hello. I was not smart enough to add that die to my cart . Beautiful glitter borders,bet you were sparkly the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty glittery borders. Love the bright colors you chose too :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!