Saturday, July 27, 2013

MFW TT A Painterly Palette

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger showcases 
APainterly Palette

Oh these wonderful colors! Surely inspiring.
I saw a bit more that triggered my card: circles, bright, clear images, and 
the word, 'happy'.
What says 'happy' to me is a shaker card. Created mine on a PTI tag, with a die cut circle.
The flower circles were the punch outs from PTI's Clockface die.
The opening is filled with multi-colored sequins. (Avery Elle)
Background aqua stripe from Pebbles, Lakeside 6x6 paper pack
All other cardstocks PTI.
Had to show a closeup of the sentiment from PTI's Heart-2-Heart#12.
As I've said before, sometimes the stamping angels are with you, and the embossing is just right!
Not one speck flew out of place! Just had to grin!
Have a wonderful weekend and if you'd like to play, check it out here:

3 comments:

  1. I adore this card! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Nancy.....such an innovative take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nancy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete