Saturday, July 27, 2013

MFW TT A Painterly Palette

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger showcases 
APainterly Palette

Oh these wonderful colors! Surely inspiring.
I saw a bit more that triggered my card: circles, bright, clear images, and 
the word, 'happy'.
What says 'happy' to me is a shaker card. Created mine on a PTI tag, with a die cut circle.
The flower circles were the punch outs from PTI's Clockface die.
The opening is filled with multi-colored sequins. (Avery Elle)
Background aqua stripe from Pebbles, Lakeside 6x6 paper pack
All other cardstocks PTI.
Had to show a closeup of the sentiment from PTI's Heart-2-Heart#12.
As I've said before, sometimes the stamping angels are with you, and the embossing is just right!
Not one speck flew out of place! Just had to grin!
Have a wonderful weekend and if you'd like to play, check it out here:

2 comments:

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!