Thursday, September 25, 2014

PTI September Blog Hop


It's Blog Hop time at PTI!
And our challenge is this beautiful fall photo:


A long post, so grab your cup of choice and settle in
for a bit, all supplies at the end so you can
hop along.


Trying not to overuse this stamp, but it's so darn cute,
and it seemed a perfect fit for the challenge colors.


That 'happy' just makes me happy!


Sweet Blush a fall color? But it works with Autumn Rose and Smokey Shadow!


Did this tag, then did a few more getting simpler each time.


Recognize the pumpkin from Scentamentals?


OK, that bucket of rosy berries? Had to do one with 
the Botanical stamp!



Just one more,


Hard to see, but Winterberry has glossy accents, then glitter,
which tweaked the blush, but I rather liked the contrast.


Too busy? Almost didn't add it, but it's fun to see 'over-the-tops' too!

Listing supplies if you'd like them.
Can't wait to see all the creativity on Nichole's blog!

Enjoy the hop!

Tick Tock
Autumn Acorns
Embellished Ellegance
Distressed Stripes
Inks: Autumn Rose, Sweet Blush,  Enchanted Evening

2nd Card
Embellished Elegance
Rick Rack die
Inks: Autumn Rose, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone

Tags
Tag #7
Ombre Builders
BB: Stitching
Scentamentals
Embellished Ellegance
Autumn Acorns
Inks: Enchanted Evening, Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose
EP silver and pink

3rd card
Botanical Blocks 11
Cover Plate: Linen
Navy EP
Watercolors

4th card
Phrase Play #7
BB: Stipes 
Winterberry
Be Happy dies
Inks: Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlett Jewel








30 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy, you've been busy girl! Love them all and it would be hard to choose a fave. The cuckoo clock one stole my heart though, and those tags... be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gorgeous projects! I love how you were inspired by the photo to create so many lovely cards & tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful Fall projects Nancy! I love your Happy too, and your Botanical Blocks, so vibrant! Love your fun autumn tags too! Your have been a busy stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been very busy, Nancy! Love all of these but your cuckoo clock is especially cute (and pretty). You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful detailed cards, Nancy. My favorite is the tag set though. Quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects Nancy! I loved how you coloured the little bird in the cuckoo clock. I think that is my favorite but I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these creations are just gorgeous….you have been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all your projects Nancy, but especially the tags (who knew those colors would work so well for pumpkins and Fall?!!) and the Botanical Block card...beautiful, beautiful! You always leave me inspired...thank you friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! So many BEAUTIFUL FUL cards and tags! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color combo with the cuckoo clock and how you used Embellished Elegance over the top! I have both stamp sets, and now I need to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful set of cards and tags!! the one with the clock is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful set of cards and tags! Love the one with the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've been having fun :) Love the Happy Thanksgiving card and the gorgeous Botanical Block!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truly, Nancy, you should be on the payroll at PTI!! This is incredible and so enabling!! Each creation is more lovely than the one before~AWEmazing post of inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. WowZa! Nancy, I have to take more time going over each and every BEAUTIFUL card/tag you created here! There is so much attention to detail when you create, it's just impossible to take it all in the first scroll through. Thanks for sharing all of these lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a treat! I just love your tags, Nancy! Beautiful cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Nancy. I came here expecting to take a closer peek at that cuckoo clock card and was treated to so many other beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Nancy, you have been a busy girl!!! FABULOUS cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!
    You've been busy!
    Such a gorgeous collection of cards and tags...
    I love the HAPPY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I echo the "Wow's" I see in the above comments! I can tell you had fun making these, as they are all so cheerful and happy! I especially like your Tick Tock card, but all are fantastic and have given me some inspiration for Thanksgiving cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my this is inspiration overload :) Love the beauties, it will take me a while to absorb all the goodness in !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nancy, so many great cards and tags. Beautiful job on everything, but I think my favorite is the Botanical Block.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have been a BUSY Crafter!! Your cards and tags are all BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a GREAT Day!
    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! You have been busy! Gorgeous projects Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Did you knock this one out of the park or what?! Oh my...these are all amazing! I especially love the first...I think I'm going to have to cave and get that Tick Tock set, and I adore the other stamps you combined it with.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whoa!!! You were a busy lady!!! All your cards were beautiful. I really love the tag set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW, Nancy, what beautiful creations!
    AND...MY. .OH...MY...your DARLING tags really caught my eye!
    (I love creating with tags!)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these Nancy especially the pink pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  29. No, not over the top at all! Lovely, lovely projects, Nancy!! Each and every one has such attention to detail and your mix and match of stamp sets, layers, and patterns is perfect!
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. You certainly had fun with this challenge, Nancy!! There are so many great cards and techniques.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!