Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Merry Monday #132 Snowflakes


I wasn't going to let Merry Monday's challenge slip away from me this week,
especially since time is short until Christmas cards go out.

Snowflakes, dry embossing and neutral colors, are the challenge for us.
Love these new snowflakes from Waltzingmouse!
The largest, Folk Art Snowflake was dry embossed and 'snow' inked.



Tried to mimic the icing on these snowflakes, kind of coppery.


WM: Snowflakes #1 & 2 embossed with ivory and then embossed again with gold and copper.
Yes, a lot of steps, but needed to get what I wanted.
Tiny snowflakes inked with PTI's Vintage Cream, stamp from WM: Warm Fuzzies.
'Let it Snow' from Compliments of the Season (Waltzingmouse)
All cardstock PTI

Play along here:

11 comments:

  1. This is a GORGEOUS card!!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have missed a few and hoped to get to it this week. Not now after seeing your perfectly gorgeous card! Another show stopper! I have the same snowflake dipped in gold sitting on my desk. I was trying out a new liquid gold pen. You truly captured the photo, and kraft was a great choice of card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the embossed snowflake and the embossing on the die cuts. Thanks for playing along this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nancy! Love the detail in the large embossed snowflake...SO pretty! And I really like the smaller and medium snowflakes that you dipped just the edges of in the gold and copper...very striking! You really outdid yourself on this one!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Nancy, I love gold and copper tips on your snowflake. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is simply stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I love the way you've inked the big embossed snowflake, and the embossed tips on the die cut snowflakes are just fab! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all the effort with your snowflakes was so worth it! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!