Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Card for MIM #198


A quick post for MIM, 
found a bit of time and wanted to play along.
Ashley has a wonderful tutorial on Nichole's blog showing
how to create 3 panel cards.


Just received my Jan. order and couldn't wait to ink up a cupcake from Baker's Dozen, and die cut 
the darling cake plate.


Can't have enough birthday cards ready to go in my family!


Bottom panel holds a giftcard, (that one's mine, haven't used it yet!)


Did an envelope to match.



And always finish with a 'handmade stamp'.

Besides Baker's Dozen, used Stitched Swirls,
Happy Notes, Ruby Rose, Handmade Hodgepodge and BB: Super Stripes.
All PTI card stocks and Inks except Hero's Wet Cement.
Abit of Glossy Accents on the hearts 
& heart clips to close.

Just a few days left to play along,


I think this holds a record for most photos posted for a single card (ha!).


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Nancy! I Simply flawless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Nancy! Gotta pull out my cupcake set now.........;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have so many flaps to photograph, you do end up with a lot of pictures! But that's ok because I never get tired of looking at your cards Nancy, and this one is no exception...absolutely beautiful! And your cupcake looks good enough to eat...yummm! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, as always, your work is beautiful! And those little red heart paper clips, such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is your best card ever. Is it my birthday?
    -Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet, Nancy! Love all the stamp sets and mix of PP you combined for this fabulous card!
    PS: Baker's Dozen is moving it's way up on my Wish List ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is as sweet as can be, Nancy! I love your use of color on this one. It's soft and focused and yet so cheerful. A game winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you've moved several stamps and dies up the wish list, thanks (I think). This is a beautiful card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! All those details on one card!! I just colored in a bunch of cup cakes from this set last night. I am planning on using them on some fun cards this week. I love the colors you used-your coloring is fabulous. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!