Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cool Thoughts for Warm Days - Memory Box Challenge


Memory Box has a challenge that sounds fun!
'Cool Thoughts for Warm Days'

We're in the heat of summer here in CA's Central Valley.
But my craft room, thanks to air conditioning, helped me remember cooler days.
I made a stencil from MB's Diamond Background die, and inked it in blues and greys,
leaving the center open. 
Then I placed Woodland Deer behind some vellum, before adding a double cut
Winterflake Frame, which had been embossed with 
Stampendous Shabby Blue.



Merry Christmas was triple cut and embossed for a bit of dimension. 
A few bling rhinestones, and I'm definitely feeling cooler!
What about you? 
Come join in the monthlong challenge on the Memory Box blog, here:




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love it! Have to try the Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing enamel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Love the shadowy deer and the icy look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the deer behind the vellum on this card...the whole card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!