Friday, August 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties August Release Party!


There's a party going on at Paper Sweeties this month!
3 years ago, Debbie Marcinkiewicz
started a stamp company with adorable paper doll stamps.
Since then she's added dies and accents, to compliment your dolls!



Abigail, Sophie & Emma are celebrating too! 
Their new dresses & sentiment are from 1 of the 4 new sets called Wishing You.
And the super big box is from another new set: Let's Party!
Cupcake Banner from: Birthday Banners
Sequins & twine are just some of the accents to be found
in the PS shop!
All available for purchase today!
Be sure and stop by the other designer's blogs for more inspiration,
and come back tomorrow for Rewind!



14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Nancy this card is so very precious and wonderful! Love it so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE card with the trio of Sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, love the birthday banner and three sweeties!
    I vote crafting and no cleaning out the closets. Enjoy your hot weekend and try and stay cool.104 today uggggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,I love this precious card!!! The dolls look so sweet in their party dresses! lOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these party girls, Nancy! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, the girls look FANTASTIC!! What a wonderful card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a cute and creative card!!! It looks like you put a lot of work into that. And I LOVE the cupcake banner :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are super duper darling, Nancy! I LOVE the fun colors you chose for their dresses! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't they all look so smart and party ready in their new dresses. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a party!...lol... how cute they are all together. Love your coloring... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun birthday card! I LOVE the three girls all together in their party dresses. Amazing coloring on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my lordy be ... you've done it again, Nancy! I don't even have words anymore to express how much I adore your work! I love the 3 girls popping out of the card here and love the 3 candles on the cakes! Thank you SO MUCH for your amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Especially like how you colored the hair on the girls. I have Abigail and am working on a Halloween card using the Halloween witch stamp.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!