Friday, August 28, 2015

PapertreyInk Project Stamp-A-Faire 2015


Stamp-A-Faire 2015!

Welcome to Project Stamp-A-Faire,
where our challenges have a fashion flair!

The night before the big event has us altering a t-shirt
So much fun deliberately messing, uh, altering my shirt.


Started by creating stencils with dies from Delightful Details.
Sprayed with several blue sprays. (That's my hairdryer speeding things up!)

Added butterflies from Life is Beautiful,
cut from fabric scraps.


Lots of PTI felt flowers from my stash, sewn with beads and sequins.
Then added strips of tulle. Sort of looks like the trails of butterflies.


Seriously? The hardest part is not cracking up while my DH snapped
pictures of his wife trying to pose!
It doesn't help help when he tells you, 'now suck it all in!'

Well it all starts tomorrow morning, and I can't wait!
A trip down the Runway!


My little man, Shepherd.
Sorry girls, he's taken!

22 comments:

  1. Oh you look lovely Nancy. Your tee-shirt is really creative. Happy Stamp A Faire weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Nancy!! Fabulous picture of you and your little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shirt! Just beautiful... could easily be found in a cute boutique! (And I love the little bag too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this creation! And you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Nancy! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so cool! I never thought to use stencils and sprays. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, Nancy! Great job on your shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, Nancy, what a beautiful shirt & photo!
    Love all the techniques and items you used.
    AND, that last photo...is just precious!
    Happy SAF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...your shirt looks fabulous Nancy, but I adore the picture of you and your cutie grandson...that is just too precious a picture!! :0) Have fun playing along with all the challenges tomorrow! I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow helping out the kids (Addy's folks) getting their house ready to sell, so I don't know how much if at all I'll be able to play along this year! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Nancy. Great job making your t-shirt. Lovely pictures of you wearing your masterpiece and of you and your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word--I'm in awe, Nancy! Your shirt is amazing & you look beautiful! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can just see you trying not to crack up taking this picture. You and your shirt look amazing! We had family over so I am late to the party. Love the picture of you and your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great picture of you in your fancy shirt and you with your sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on your tshirt~ Awesome photos of you also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nancy your shirt is beautiful and love all the sweet pictures! Happy Stamp-a-faire!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous shirt! I love the way you altered it!! What a charmer your little man is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great shirt!! I LOVE how you altered this. What a great photo with your grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely T-shirt design! I love the blues and the butterflies with tulle.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!