Saturday, August 29, 2015

Project Stamp-A-Faire Unconventional Materials Challenge


Unconventional Materials Challenge!

Since we HAVE a hardware store in hubby's garage, I skipped
the trip, and went into said garage, and picked up some interesting
looking items.
Settled on various sandpapers, and a strip of brads for a nail gun.


I was a bit apprehensive about cutting the sandpaper with my precious PTI dies,
but all went well and I constructed the wreath, flowers and leaves from
grits of sandpaper. Yes, one actually comes in blue!
Sentiment: Scripted.
Other: Moss

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I would not have guessed the wreath and flowers were sandpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh amazing, and so beautiful for garage findings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the blues and browns together. Who'd a thought, blue sandpaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to use the sandpaper! Gorgeous card my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!