Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Virginia's View Challenge #17: Embellishments!


Had to play along with 'Virginia's View challenge', 
and squeaking in at the last minute!
We are asked to embellish!
I just know I'm not the only compulsed collector of every form of
embellie, from glitter paper to rhinestones and pearls of every 
color and size, to clips, buttons, twine and ribbon!
You see? I just had to play along!

Great excuse to embellish with freedom!



A shot of the inside where I 'embellished with embossing powder 
& gold stripe washi tape.
I'm doing a bunch of these for a craft fair in November.
The fun papers make it easy!

Memory Box: Clairmont Ornaments & Merry Christmas dies.
White with Gold Dot paper (Indian) & PapertreyInk Shimmer blue.
American Crafts: Red Glitter paper & gold foil card stock
Inside: PTI Vintage Ornaments & Wet Paint Holiday
Recollections red rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. WOWZA, Nancy, this is a spectacular sparkly Christmas card! I just love it, outside and in! This is an embellie winner in my book!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy, I love the sparkle & the inside looks just as wonderful!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are not the only one who hoards (I mean collects!!) embellies Nancy! I mean you need an assortment when it comes time to design beautiful cards like yours, right?!!! Your card is absolutely beautiful, shiny, and sparkly, and I love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness,I love this red and gold card with polka dots ! Gorgeous!!!!!! These will sell out fast!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!