I had the Meadow Greens stamps and dies on my worktable,
finishing my card for tomorrow's Blog Hop,
and before putting them away, did a card for the latest MIM at Papertrey.
Lexi works her wonders showing us how she watercolor resists.
I didn't have any rubber cement, but used masking fluid instead,
following her instructions applying it to watercolor paper.
From the treated paper came a contemporary, all over design.
I cut some Mega Vases dies, and used 3 of them for a birthday card.
To make them stand out from each other, I sponge inked the sides
of the vases for a little dimension.
Popped up the center vase with foam, added a die cut a branch from Songbirds, a few
rainstones, and done!