Saturday, September 17, 2016

So Thankful


Good Saturday Morning!
Thought I'd share some cards I made using my new Paper Clippings die
from PapertreyInk.
I fell in love with the sweet bold sentiment that says it all!

Yesterday was my day to play in the craft room.
Don't you love days where all the time is yours?

Did a bunch of colorful backgrounds with Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.


Have you tried them?
Powdery form coming out, and with a spritz of water, the color explodes!
(Better have a box handy, to contain the explosion!)
I used watercolor card stock, let it dry thoroughly, then die cut
my image.


You really never know what you're going to get as far as color placement,
but you do have a bit of leeway when placing your die to cut. 
And that's the fun!


This explosion of color had to have a black bg!
You might notice, each of the die cuts is backed with a
contrasting color. You don't have to double up, but I like the effect 
and stability doubling the cut gives.


This blue with green I left intact and just added my die cut in white.

So many left over, for more projects!


All cardstocks (with the exception of the watercolor card stock) PTI.
PTI: Autumn Abundance & Twig Wreath Pattern Paper.
Cardstocks: PTI Kraft, Stormy Sea & Terracotta Clay.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hope it's crafty!

Entering middle card with The Card Concept's Rainbow Connection.
Going with Classy Elegant.

6 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful Nancy! I haven't had my color bursts out in awhile, but I'm thinking I need to get them out after seeing your explosions of beautiful color and how fabulous they look with this die! So glad you had a happy day in your craft room...it definitely shows!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These backgrounds are amazing Nancy! Looks like it was alot of fun to play with them. :) I had a craft day today too - such a treat! Love all these cards - haven't bought any of the Paper Clippings dies yet, but this is really tempting me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing set of colored backgrounds you created. Looks like you had a colorful and fun day. Your cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these cards are simply gorgeous!!! I haven't tried these yet, but you make it look like so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing with us here at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Nancy! It looks like you had tons of fun making all those colorful backgrounds and I just love the cards you made using them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, all 3 are very different from each other, love it. Thanks for joining us at Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!