Sunday, January 22, 2017

NBUS Love


Squeezing under the wire to post a card for Darnell's 5th Blog Birthaversary!
Challenge #8 is to use pencils on Kraft.


NBUS or Never before Used Schtuff, means anything you've 
not yet used, which is the perfect reason to use it!
I haven't yet inked up Maile's new Splits set, With Love (PTI),
nor used my pencils, so anxious to use both.


Kept it very CAS. No time for frills. Like I said, just in time. 
The challenge closes in a few hours.

         Blog Birthaversary SURPRISE! NBUS Challenge #8!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS design, Nancy! Love the pink and orange! The more I see those colors together, the more I'm drawn to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and perfect Nancy...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out Nancy! I have that set and haven't used it either. I love how the colored pencils look on kraft - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used that new stamp. The coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, what a terrific CAS seeding Nancy! Love the whimsical flowers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Nancy, pink and kraft is such a nice colour combo : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CASlicious and so beautifully colored, Nancy! That set really does lend itself perfectly for the cp/k technique, doesn't it? Hmmmm. I love that you did the narrow matting, too, to give it that little something extra!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #8 and joining in the optional theme!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very pretty!!!! I really like how you added the white pencil under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring on the kraft! This split of Mailes is one of my faves too.

    ReplyDelete