Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Birdhouse


The celebration continues as PTI presents the last of their 
new release today. So many new and fabulous sets!
Some time ago, Nichole Heady designed a birdhouse template.
She has challenged us to use it to create a birdhouse of our own.


Before assembling, I stamped my birdhouse with 
Backgound Basics: Farm & Barn.
then arranged die cuts from Songbirds around the circle.


I used the Medium Scallop Die to create shingles for my roof.
The base is cut 3 times from Jar Bonnet Collection.
Such a cute idea. I can see doing several for a Spring
Tea Party.

Play along on Nichole's blog here:

12 comments:

  1. OH my goodness that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen Nancy! I love the birds too, and the colors you've used are so sunny and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the folk art feel this has Nancy! Very cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Nancy! Now I wish I decorated mine a little more. The addition of the birds really adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really charming! The birds add such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this makes me want those sweet Songbirds very muchly :)! This is so sweet, Nancy! The woodgrain on the birdhouse is perfect and such fun scalloped shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh....love this Nancy! Guess we were thinking alike using the Songbirds set...a no brainer for me too with the birds being the perfect size! Love, love all your bright colors and your pretty roof and base...this would definitely be a great addition to a tea party! Can I be invited?? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Songbirds is perfect for your bird house!! Enjoyed visiting your site and pinning a few cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bird set is so charming and works perfectly with your fabulous birdhouse! Love how you used the scallops and the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this Nancy? This is just darling! I love the base using the jar bonnet die, so clever. I love the cheerful spring colors and your delightful birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I missed this darling birdhouse too! ( well I am sure I missed lots) Oh how cute is this! I love it! The shingles are too cute and really make the birdhouse complete!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!