Thursday, March 9, 2017

Celebrate


Some exciting news at PapertreyInk. It's their 10th Anniversary Celebration, and they're expanding to follow trends in packaging, and journaling, 
together with their stamping line.
Rebecca Luminarias will be heading up the packaging,
and we are challenged with several beautiful photos, to
inspire us to add special touches to our gifting.


This is a sample photo of Rebecca's elements.

I chose my aunt's birthday to hi light a gift card within
a card I'm sending to her.


Using the glorious elements in Rebecca's basket for inspiration, and the
Color Pop Florals set, I made this card.
The background card is a soft grey, which allows stenciling of any
color, I used Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Summer Sunrise.
The leaves are inked sponged in gold.
The scallop window is from Noted: A1 Dies.


A peek on the inside,


reveals the gift, a decorated envelope with a gift card!
My sweet Aunt Martha still drives at 88, and gets her hair done
every week. On the corner is a Starbucks, and oh does she love
her caramel lattes! (No skinnys for Aunt Martha!)


I've got the envelope all ready for sending, but that's for the next post!

You can find Rebecca's invitation to join the fun
 on Nichole's blog, here:






2 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and lovely Nancy! Marvelous design. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, you always come up with the most creative ways to use Color Pop Florals. This card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!