Thursday, May 25, 2017

PapertreyInk May 2017 Blog Hop


PTI Blog Hop, with this inspiration


Nichole features the all over patterns of 'Irtsya'.
If you go to her website, she has other patterns and color combos.
Loved the way she softly colors her images, then adds
just a sprinkling of splatter. 


Started with the daisies from Friendship Jar Fillers,
masked them, and added flora from Gathered Garden and Gran's Garden.
I don't need a 'get well' right now, but the sentiment from 
Graceful Greetings 11 fit perfectly! Never looking a gift horse in the mouth,
that's what ended up on my one layer card.
Splatters courtesy of a toothbrush dipped in paint, and a few sequins
and done!

Play along on Nichole's Blog here:


Getting a late start to the hop today, had grandma duty this morning,
and barely getting posted this afternoon!
Can't wait to see what all of you have done.
This was challenging. Worked on it a few days before I was pleased.
You all never fail to amaze me, so I'm off to view!



25 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself! Drop Dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, Beautiful job… I love the daisies – they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I especially love how you've painted the daisies. All of it is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your take on the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors...better than the inspiration piece (it's kind of drab)! Ha, ha...you know about the toothbrush trick for fine splatters too. I learned about this thru tole painting. Love how the tricks carry over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty flowers!! Love the colors. Such a beautiful card, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your choice of flower stamp so stunning colored too wooowww
    it looks like a Designer Paper but not it is you who made
    stunning card miss lady
    and many thanks to your lovely words on my Perfume and PTI card
    hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never fail to amaze me either Nancy...your card is GORGEOUS! Love the way you colored your Daisies and all your beautiful leaves! Love the splattering too...never even noticed that on the inspiration photo! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Nancy!! You've created a perfectly colored masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, the coloring on this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Nancy!! Your choice of flowers and colors are impeccable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Nancy! This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy,
    This gorgeous card took my breath away. You captured the inspiration beautifully. I love your colors! I never would have thought of orange-y leaves and stems, but the result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, your daisies are the prettiest I've ever seen! Your colorful greenery puts the icing on the cake. Fabulous card once again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GASP!!!! This is my favorite design from you, Nancy! You absolutely rocked the inspiration and painted a masterpiece!! Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, you amaze us with your beautiful work! Wow this is a showstopper! Now get back to grandma duty:) and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent post,thank you for the points that you shared.It really helps me ,
    ยูฟ่าเบท

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!