Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Garden to Heart


Lizzie once again brings us fabulous ideas to decorate the front
of our cards!
MIM's video was all about building a wreath with our small stamps.


Lizzie used a circle and built her wreath around the shape.
I think I cheated a bit, using the leafy heart from To Have and to Hold.
It was just perfect for the Garden Variety sentiment.
Most of my tiny images are from Strawberry Patch Sentiments.
The twigs are from Make It Market Kit: Market Street.
PTI Inks: Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Prairie Grass, 
Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Spring Rain.
Spring Moss Pattern Paper, Olive Twist, Stampers Select White
Lots of white space throws me off a bit, so I sponge inked around my
heart wreath with Spring Rain.
Play along all week here, on Nichole's blog!

14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, Nancy. There are so many stamp sets from Papertrey that I haven't seen before and you have created a beautiful card with a few of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I like how you used the patterned paper and the sponged ink really just finishes it off perfectly! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to hand it to you Nancy, you really know how to build gorgeous wreaths! I love the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little strawberries, this is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect heart wreath...LOVE it Nancy!! Oh I never did buy those luscious strawberry stamps...your wreath is so clever and unique...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...absolute perfection Nancy! Totally in LOVE with your heart shaped wreath and all the little detailed stamps you used! And could your sentiment be any more perfect too?! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet heart shaped strawberry wreath Nancy! Absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Nancy! I love the heart shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heart is such a lovely shape to use with the wreath design. Your card is just beautiful! The sponged color around the wreath is such a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy...this is so beautiful. Love all those sweet berries you used for your gorgeous wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your heart shaped wreath is so cleaver. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely Nancy. I love the addition of the strawberries on it to give it a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect heart wreath with those red berries popping off the card, Nancy! Your cards are always a work of art and just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!