Friday, September 29, 2017

Tag You're It with Bev Buenker


Hi and welcome to a new challenge at Tag You're It.


Bev Buenker has given us this b/w beauty with a touch of red as our inspiration.

I zoned in on the black and white stripes.


My tag is from a new mini market set by Betsy Veldman for PapertreyInk: 
Make It Market Mini Kit: Holiday Tag Along
I cut the tag first from Black and then white, using one of the included dies to create the 
diagonal stripes.
My cupcake is from Clearly Besotted's Tasty Treats.

I love cherry, and gave it some dimension with stamping.


I'd love to see what you do with the inspiration tag.
Play along at TYI's blog.
Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. What a seriously SWEET tag Nancy! I haven't even open my kit yet, but I will soon! I love the black and white theme and your cherry on the top is the perfect little addition of the red...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, Nancy! Those stripes are magnificent, and I love the cupcake focal point of this. That cherry looks quite real, and the cupcake looks delicious. Truly delightful! Thanks for having me at TYI! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling tag Nancy! I'm loving the black and white stripes and that sweet cupcake. Come visit my blog. I've got some super joyful news. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy I adore this tag, so much I headed over to PTI to buy the sold out kit! The cupcake totally pops against the black and white! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tag Nancy! Love the scrumptious cupcake! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy and gorgeous all at the same time! So loving this design and take of Bev's fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now this is FUN! Love the cupcake and the background stripes! Pretty ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!