Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Hang in There!


Hello everyone!

I'm participating in a couple of things today,
PTI's MIM with Ashley, and Masking Sentiments,
and a blog hop fundraiser for Lea Lawson's son, called, Layton's legacy,
The fundraiser is to supply the NICU in Minnesota, Starbucks cards
for parents who have children there.


Ashley shows us some masking tricks, and I used them to create a special card
for someone to receive at the card drive. 
I'm happy to let them know there are those who care.
My own granddaughter was born at 29 weeks.
We have an amazing children's hospital her in Central CA, and Reagan 
spent 5 weeks there. The care she received in the NICU was exceptional,
and saved her life. 
I thank God for her and those whose training and care gave us our beautiful Reagan!
You can read about the blog hop, and Lea's Card Drive and Fundraiser here:

Layton's Legacy

Make It Market: Nostalgic Notions

10 comments:

  1. Another stunner Nancy! Praise God your granddaughter got such great care! Miracles happen every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy, love the pretty ribbon you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Nancy and a great sentiment for this card drive. Praising God for the miracle of your healthy grand daughter. Your card is sure to bring a smile to someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card for Layton’s Legacy and love your handmade plaid! I can’t imagine losing one’s child let alone one so young. I’ll have to create a card for this worth while drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and sunshiny. Love the colors. Beautiful card, Nancy for Laytons's Legacy. Our triplets are getting the best care too, in the NICU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheery! Love your colors, and beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Nancy! It exudes joy and cheer! I just read about this drive on another blog and love the idea so I'll be joining in. Our grandtwins were in NICU and I've been through it with friends and their children. Your lovely card is perfect for the drive!! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card to let a parent know they are remembered! I'm so thankful we have this type of medical care available. Reagan is so blessed to have you as her grandma! I'm slowly trying to catch up on what I've missed. Missing you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, this is such a colorful and cheery card! I love your design - the patterns, the colors - everything is just so sweet and wonderful! Such an uplifting way to send a greeting to the NICU parents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Nancy, love the colors

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!