Monday, August 27, 2018

Give Thanks


Good Monday Morning, hope your week is off to a crafty start.


Playing along with Color Throwdown, and these colors.
Decided to give them a leafy look like the photo, and chose PTI's 
Bold Borders: Foliage as a starting point.


I sponge inked a few Catherine Pooler inks onto watercolor paper, spritzed it with water and ran my brush through the colors to blend a bit before cutting out my image.
Also cut my image 4 times with aqua mist to build it up more like a frame.



Sentiment: New Every Morning (PTI)




9 comments:

  1. Nancy, your foliage is so beautiful in those colors. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card Nancy! Didn't you just LOVE playing with these colors together?!! And that frame is perfect with the sentiment inside it...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Nancy and I love how you used the CTD colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a stunning work of art to showcase the colors, Nancy! It really is a masterpiece! You managed to smooch your colors perfectly!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Your colorful foliage makes a perfect frame for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Nancy! I love that frame, can hardly wait for it to be back in stock! Still icing...getting better, wish I could bend the knee more,but am working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nancy, this is a masterpiece! I love the way you've used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful, Nancy! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super pretty! Lovely use of the CTD palette!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!