Monday, August 13, 2018

Happy Fall: Create Along With Us


This week at PTI we get to Create Along with their fabulous designers.
It's release week and the cards and projects are amazing! Full of rich new fall 
stamps and dies, and as usual, wonderful new ideas.

Michelle Leone's card caught my eye.

One of the newest dies to be released is this one Michelle featured called, 
Frame It Out Many Blessings.
Michelle did a few things on her card I cased. 

My card uses Shape Shifters Oval 1, and like Michelle, I fussy cut the design to create a 
window for my sentiment.
I absolutely love Stitched Florals, with the multi-stamping.
My flowers are from Mum's the Word, and so  is the fall sentiment.
For the added color of Harvest Gold, I water colored the die cut, let it dry, and
then stamp the mum in Honey Nut. That color combo is so Fall-esque!
I tried to keep the rest of Michelle's color scheme, with the exception of the leaves. 
Mine are Olive Twist.


Play along all week on the PTI blog. So much inspiration to see!
Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, your fall mums are beautiful with that lovely die in the background. What a lovely take on Michelle's card. It's totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love those mums with that beautiful shape shifters and wondering why I don't have that one. Probably cause it was OOS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mums are definitely a fall flower, your colors are gorgeous and I love your layering. Magnificent take on Michelle's card! Heart Hugs friend. I go to my first PT in a few minutes...I am ready to work hard, but nervous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this is GORGEOUS Nancy!! Mum's The Word is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and I just love how you colored it with the bright golds...FABULOUS my friend!! And the Shape Shifter frame...how beautiful and perfectly cut out in the center too!! Truly another card that's frame worthy my friend...lovely, lovely!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. I think I am going to play along too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Nancy...just love your sweet flowers, the colors are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mums, they remind me of the homecoming corsages we used to get in high school! This is gorgeous Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful. I am so amazed by your fussy cutting. Such a pretty card. I love Mums the Word. I need to get it out! Gorgeous take on a beautiful card. I need to give that fussy cutting a try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS of Michelle’s card, Nancy! In fact, I think I like yours better (ssshh...not too loud). The colors you’ve selected stand out more. Love what you did with the Oval Shape Shifters too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect job, Nancy!! Love all the elements you chose. The die frame is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy, I just love this card! Beautiful in its rich fall colors and it's simple though intricate design. LOVE how great the oval looks with the window trimmed out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous ideas and colors! The shape shifter worked well with your fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this beautiful Fall inspired card, Nancy! Those Yellow Mums are my favorite Autumn flower! Thanks for the reminder to pull out my stamps and get 'em inked up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, that oval Shape Shirer crossed my mind but never thought to remove the die cuts for the open design and fussy cut. I, too, love Michelle's card but yours is just gorgeous. I’m going to have to try that design in another color combo. Have another air quality alert through Wednesday in Western WA from CA, Eastern WA and BC fires. Hope you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful, Nancy! You did such a fantastic job recreating the inspiration card with your own spin. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!