Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Hello You


Hi! Betsy Veldman shows us a fun technique for our PTI cards
she calls, Pop-Up Sliders.


My card uses the set given away at during SAF '18,  called Community Garden.
So many lovely images, among them the garden pail I used for my 'pull-up'.
Lots of fussy cutting, will be glad to get the matching dies.

Trouble was, then I had to find words skinny enough to go underneath.

Such a fun concept for interactive cards. Just a little extra effort, to pull on the 
garden gloves, and the pail pops up with a greeting underneath!

Watch Betsy's video on the PTI blog for MIM, for complete instructions. 

Have a great day!

Sorry to say, Community Garden was only available during SAF.
My sentiment: Hello You from Four Square, no longer available. (Maybe you have it?)
Ranger Oxide Inks 



9 comments:

  1. Love your garden interactive card. So bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the warm background, this is pretty Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and how you used the gloves for the pull lever! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, so clever and creative and your background is stunning, so bright and cheery! Awesome card,Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Nancy!! I have yet to use this set, but it sure does have a lot of great images! I love the ones you've used here, and your background is SOOOO pretty and showcases them all beautifully!! Really like how you pull on the gloves to make the pail flip up...so clever my friend! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just stunning Nancy! I love how you’ve used the pail as the pop-up image. Yes, the SAF 2018 set would have been nice to add to my stash. I did place an order but it did not meet the $100 requirement. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Nancy - perfect use of the technique! love the pail of flowers with the gloves pull and beautiful background colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to hop over here to see the pot lift up! How fun. Lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Nancy! I love the gloves tucked under the pail of flowers for the pull tab. Genius!! This is so adorable! I can't wait to ink up this set.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!