Thursday, September 27, 2018

Peace on Earth


A Transformation Tuesday and Michelle Leone has us transforming an
old feminine card into something with a holiday flare.


My former card was for a MIM challenge, and had decidedly feminine elements.


The re-do card had a gathering of elements with a background of snow from the new
Winter Fox Stamp Set. I love Heather's sweet faced fox, and stylized trees, and enjoyed
stamping him arctic blue. 

Join Michelle and play along with Transformation Tuesday here:







6 comments:

  1. You are so clever with this transformation...and I LOVE your foxy all done up in blues! Awesome card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Nancy! Love the fox and the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my,your Christmas card is just darling, Nancy! Love your sweet fox in arctic blue set in that wintery scene. I really 'need' the Winter Fox stampset now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as sweet as can be! Love those darling polka dot trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly adorable card. Love the color scheme you used. Congrats on your win at Transformation Tuesday! Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ~ just saw that your sweet card won the TT challenge, Nancy.
    So happy to see blog friends win! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!