Thursday, October 25, 2018

PTI Blog Hop October '18


It's the 25th of the month and that means PTI's Blog Hop
We have this Autumn beauty to inspire us this month,
and be warned, this post is photo heavy! Hope you have a cuppa handy!


So much to choose from in our inspiration this month! 
And so many ideas came to me, I decided to do, well, just about
all of them!

I couldn't wait to play with Betsy's Dashing Through the Snow Pick-up!
She added the picket fence to one of her posts, and I know Marcia Hill did one similar.
Once you do one, the rest come easy, and assembly line was a breeze!
  I found the jelly pumpkins at Home Goods, but couldn't bear putting them 
in the truck beds without the bags!
Warning No. 2: Be sure to buy enough for snacking!


Each of the 6 pickups get a notecard and matching envelope. The notecard is stamped 
with BB: Gingham, and Smoky Shadow ink, and the medallion with versa mark, 
white embossed and colored with pencil, rather like the chalkboard in the 
photo. All the products I used are listed below. 


Do you have a favorite? Kinda partial to the Ocean Tides. Reminds me of my mom's old pickup.



Inside the notecard.


Made my square envelopes with an oldie pattern pack PTI used to sell called, 
Autumn Abundance. I love making my own envelopes, and it's so easy with 
a We R Memory Keepers Punch Board (Amazon).


My little trucks lined up and ready to give to the grandkids!


Play along all day on the PTI blog. You're sure to get a truck load of inspiration!

PTI Products

26 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! Love every little detail, colour and awesome thing in this post. The trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...... an A-DORABLE ensemble!! Those little pumpkin-filled pick up trucks are sure to be a huge hit with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Those trucks are adorable and the envelopes and the chalk pumpkin-- LOVE IT! (Now all you need is a cup of coffee and I'll be your best friend).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! You’ve been busy, Nancy! Love all you trucks...they go perfectly with the inspiration photo. Can I get one to go?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy, you've blown my mind! I love all those adorable trucks filled with jelly pumpkins. What a sweet idea!! Your cards are darling too. What a delightful presentation!! I like all the colors but the olive colored truck jumps out at me. swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Nancy...I LOVE every one of those trucks and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't get that die! Every color looks FABULOUS and I just love the little pumpkins in the backs of them! And the little note cards with the chalkboard pumpkins and envelopes to match are just pure perfection! You totally outdid yourself for this hop and I'm loving ALL of it!! FABULOUS post!! Hugs my friend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection! Your grandkids are going to love these trucks, and we get the pleasure of seeing them all before they're given away! Those trucks are fabulous; the orange one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Nancy, this ensemble really showcases your artistic talents and love for creating with paper. How fun are these candy pumpkin-filled trucks! Wish I was one of your grands. Your coordinating cards and lined envelopes really jazz things up. Beautiful post and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, Nancy, you went all out for this one and everything is wonderful! Love the card with the gingham (I'm a gingham girl) and those truck are so cute. I wish I had bought that die. The envelopes are a special touch...everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE cards, envies and that adorable fleet of pumpkin-filled trucks! Your display makes a wonderful centerpiece or fun decoration, just not sure the 'treats' are going to be around for long ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Nancy!! I love everything you created today!! Just perfect, every little detail is so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing Nancy! I love all of your adorable trucks, I think I need to get this die, darn!!! Your card and envelopes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such amazing work! Love those little pick ups.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those little trucks are just too darn adorable! love the fun little notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those trucks are ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and I love that little truck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your plaid background and your great use of the ornament die Nancy! Your pickups are adorable - I've made several too - they are SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Get out!! There is some serious cuteness happening here Nancy, my goodness!! Adding the dance to the truck is a great idea, love that detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the details, colors and parts of your projects this October! You are so generous with your time and attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely got a truckload of inspiration on this stop, Nancy! Fun & fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. simply amazing...just love those sweet trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous interpretation! Your projects are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nancy, I love all your creations! Stunning! ( And thanks to your countless inspiration, I finally got the Autumn Adornments from forum friend! Yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything is fabulous, Nancy! Why have I never thought of using patterned paper "inside out" for envelopes?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, golly, Nancy, I feel like a sloth now having only managed one uber CAS card today, lol! And it had a sticker on it! You are a machine, woman! I love your cool plaid punkin card and those darling pickup truck treat holders! Everything about this post is colorful, autumnal, and crazy amazingly inspiring!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, this is so amazing! Love all the adorable trucks and your colors, details--well everything is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!