Monday, December 31, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions: December 2018


Welcome to 12 Kits of Occasions, where 12 designers play with a new kit each
month, and wow the pants off each other (and hopefully you), with their takes
on all the kit's fun elements!
Speaking of welcome, help us welcome Marcia Hill from Marcia's Stamping Pad
to our group. I first met Marcia through blogging, and we met up in person at 
the Kraft House in Newton, Kansas. 6 of us became best buds from then on, and
I'm tickled to embrace her talent onto this team!
Ok, what's in store this month? Michelle Leone sent us stamps and dies I don't 
have, and folks let me tell you, they, along with joyous card stock colors made 
card making a delight. 
My stash ran very low, especially birthday cards, and I used almost ALL
the fabulous die cuts and designer paper she sent us! 
Are you comfy? Let's take a look.

Oh those colors! And this card assembled itself! (well practically)
Note those gems (included in the kit). Think I used
them on almost all my cards.


I didn't have one llama in my stash, and Michelle sent 3! Can you believe it?
 Grandma to 11kiddies had not ONE llama. 
Well, now I'm on a mission... a llama mission!


Michelle sent this little guy with an option to use a flower, a nut or an apple. 
The flower and scarf seemed perfect to give to someone on the road to healing.


Llama no. 2 needed some sparkling in front of a night sky filled with gems.


Michelle is well known for her daring combos of both color and pattern, 
and she sent us somany gorgeous patterns in corals and blues,
 I just had to case her style!


Love the PTI Mandala, and it's on my wish list! What fun in these bright colors!


My last card wishes you all a Happy New Year. Let's start with today, and a shaker full of 
blessings! 


Thanks, Michelle! What a kit. Can you tell I loved it?

Before I send you off to the other ladies, help me sadly wish Michele Ferguson
and Jessica Davisthe best as they leave our group. 
Honestly wish they could stay forever, but you 
know how life can get in the way of crafting... 
Love to you my friends!
And some huge XOXO to Michelle Leone for a wonder filled kit!









No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!