Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wishing You...


It's time for a new challenge at the Card Concept, and we have this 'beachy'
 scene to inspire you!


I was instantly drawn to the shells and sand on an aqua background.


I used real sand on top of a Nichole Heady Sand Swatch stamp set, so I'm
going with a Mixed Media Card. The aqua bg is a piece of 12 x 12" wood print
designer paper that I had, but it was tan colored.
To change the color to aqua I brushed on Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst: Tiffany Lou Blue.
It has a lustrous gleam in real life.


A few of PTI's raindrops look a bit like water bubbles to me, so I added them.

All PTI product today, with the exception of the dp and sand.
My list will take you to the PTI store, where they still have all stamps and dies
at a discount. 

Recollections White Washed Woodgrain Scrapbook Paper
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst: Tiffany Loo Blue Spray
Beach sand

4 comments:

  1. This make me want to go to a sunny warm beach! Beautifully done Nancy, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty Nancy and I agree with Lisa...makes me want to go to a nice sandy and warm beach too! I love the aqua background and all those gorgeous sea shells against it! And real sand?!! An absolutely perfect card and perfect for this challenge!! Hope you're having a great week my friend!! Hugs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you used real sand. I would expect nothing less from you, Nancy! This beachy card is everything a beachy card should be, put together with your incredible style!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous beach design, Nancy! The weathered look of your aqua background looks amazing. And the sand is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!