Thursday, April 11, 2019

He Is Risen


Hi there! I'm playing along with PTI and Laurie's Fabulous Favorites,
where she challenges us to use our favorite style this week.


Creating Layered Lovelies is my favorite thing to do!


For the background I stenciled one of the Modern Background Stencils 
with Distress Oxide Inks. Humming Along is the stampset.
I also stamped a few extra leaves around the 
petunia on the bottom. Layers and layer illusion. Love it all!
The rest are stamped diecuts. Some are popped up with foam.


The sentiment is from Easter Alleluias, one of my favorites for this 
time of year. When placed in the Misti, it's easy to give it an ombre look.


Lastly, I added some diamonds Stickles to the inside of the flowers.

Play along with Laurie on the PTI blog.



2 comments:

  1. Your love of layers totally shines through in this GORGEOUS card Nancy!! ALL the flowers and the hummers are SOOOO pretty and colorful and this card just shouts JOY!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oozing with Spring, oozing with prettiness!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!