Monday, April 15, 2019

The Flower Challenge: Sketch


Greetings flower lovers! 
I'm once again playing along with The Flower Challenge. This time it's a sketch challenge.


Here's the card I made


I had such fun making this card and here's why... most of the card elements were
already made!

I stamped the background with Poppystamps: Flower Garden in many colors
and had this panel stamped in yellow ready for a card.
The black trellis is from Altenew's Layered Plaid Cover Die A, and cut 
selectively to look like a trellis. This is was also in my stash.
Poppystamps: Garden Poppy Stitched Frame, is the sweet little frame with
the 2 poppies,
and the large flower and sprig are from Flora & Fauna, called Happy Flowers.
The large flower was black embossed and colored with Polychromos pencils.
The sprig was black stamped, then GAed for shine. 
The other 2 smaller flowers are Poppystamps Little Kindness, also colored with 
pencils. 


Love that sentiment from Flora & Fauna's Happy Flowers!
I didn't do a good joy photographing the Glossy Accents, which I put 
in the centers of each flower.


This photo is a bit better.


The Flower Challenge closes on the 25th. 
Thanks for visiting! Hope your week is off to a crafty start!






7 comments:

  1. Your colors remind me of a sunset! This is pretty Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an explosion of color on this BEAUTIFUL card Nancy! The flowers are just absolutely lovely and I love how you followed the sketch with your die cut looking trellis! FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Nancy, love all the sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your card makes me happy! So many beautiful details and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design and card here Nancy! love your pretty flowers and the added trellis too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'once again.Did you see you won our March challenge btw. ;)Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! love how you put together this gorgeous card using stuff from your stash, love the intense and fresh colors all over your panel, beautifully done.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design Nancy, isn't it brilliant when its all ready to hand and what an amazing colour match up. I love the trellis, the background stamped panel the wonderful frame with the wee little flowers and those perfectly coloured flowers all placed to perfection. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!