Friday, May 17, 2019

Gift Terrariums


We have a group of special ladies that meet to celebrate birthdays, and each
of us brings the others a little treat. (Not to mention gifts if your birthday falls
in that month!)
I'm bringing my special peeps a terrarium filled with chocolate rocks, and a 
small paper succulent.
Betsy's Greetery Terrarium die cut from copper shimmer paper
and Greetery's Botanical Succulent dies.


During Betsy's release, she made these sweet terrariums, and even has a you tube 
video how to I watched. I ordered the chocolate rocks from Amazon, as
Betsy did, and honestly, they taste great and look real! 


Some of the succulents I cut from Vintage Jadeite, some from Aqua Mist, and a few
from Green Parakeet.


I'm so happy with how they turned out. I'm sure the gals will love them.

Have a great weekend. Hope it's crafty!




2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Such stunning and fabulous projects!! Love these terrariums, I have never seen something as this before now!! Amazing gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't these just the bee's knees!! What fun little projects Nancy. Bet the ladies loved them!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!