Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Card Concept: Cacti Clusters


Hi there, Card Concept peeps!
Today we are challenging you to create a card using our photo promp, 
Cacti Clusters.


LOVE all succulents! 


I'm a huge succulent fan! Love their hardiness, and variety. And a breeze to transplant.
My inspiration for you uses the Greetery's Terrarium Die with watercolored 
succulents, also from the Greetery. Betsy knocked it out of the park with her 
first release. And if you think that was great, her second topped it all!
The baby tears succulents are from PTI's Super Succulents, and the oval
die is Shape Shifter's Oval: 2. Background is from Super Succulents Patterned
Paper Collection.


This sentiment from PTI was the perfect compliment to my colorful succulents,
 but the words were lined up straight (Happy Trails). No worries. 
I taped the 'you' while stamping the 'color my world', 
then reversed the tape, and stamped the 'you' in purple.
PTI Scalloped Tags Die Set.


Play Along for 2 weeks.
Note: We are taking a break for the summer, and will return in the fall.
Hope to see you and your styled creations in the lineup!

Happy Crafting, and have a wonderful summer!




3 comments:

  1. Love your succulents Nancy! They are so bright and bring a smile to my face! I agree with everything you said about the Greetery...can hardly wait to get my order this month! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright colors in the black terrarium, they really pop! Wonderful card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love your wonderful terrarium, so beautifully filled!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!