Monday, September 2, 2019

Birthday Bottles


Hi there, and Happy September! 
I'm playing with the Greetery's newest, Bottled Up, Cotton Comfort and
Halfsies dies.

The 3 step bottle stamps look amazingly real when completed.
Cotton comfort is actually 5 steps with the cotton balls.
The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from Lemon Blossom.

When it came to step 4's stamping of the cotton balls, I sponge inked with 
Altenew's Iceburg.


It's been a busy summer, with family and some travel. Very nice to stay home
(nice and quiet now) and craft with a large pile of yet to be inked stamps!

Hope you're days are a bit cooler. I've already seen pumpkins in the market!

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Nancy, this is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your bottles are awesome, and love so much the unusual background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Nancy and another stamp set I haven't inked up yet either...but again, I will!! Love the soft blue in the center of your cotton blossoms...sooooo pretty! Love the bottles too, although that's one set I didn't get and am now wondering if I should have?! But anyway, lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and vintage, I love it Nancy! Those bottles have arrived at my house and have yet to see ink. I'm so inspired to get inky today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Nancy! There were so many awesome products at The Greetery this month that I had to skip the bottles. Fabulous design with the cotton and beautiful bottle colors!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!