Friday, September 27, 2019

Tag You're It: Flags!


Hi and welcome to a new Tag You're It Challenge: Flags!

Our hostess Kara Pogreba has given us this colorful inspiration photo



Can't you just feel the celebration?

Here's some more inspiration for you


All stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. The critters, roller coaster and sentiment are
from Coaster Critters. The cloud and sun from Happy Village. First time playing
with this set and love all the images! Simply Grassy Hillsides I've used on
several projects. It's a favorite.
PTI Tasting Tag, which had a couple of holes where I didn't want them, so
I covered them with washi before die cutting.
Distress Oxide inks and Mr. Huey's Opaque White splatters on tag. A few Lindys'
starburst splatters too. 


A closeup shows where I popped up certain images.


The flags are from the Coaster Critter set. But they had a pole, which I simply snipped
off before adding glue and foam.

If you love making tags, and who doesn't? Come play along on the 
Tag You're It Challenge. I'd love to see what inspiration you come up with!

Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. What a playful tag Nancy, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene, Nancy. Riding that coaster would indeed be a thrill.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!