Thursday, October 31, 2019

12 Kits of Occasion October: Autumn Days


Happy Fall y'all! It's time for 12 Kits of Occasions, and this month it's courtesy
of Sharron Gregory of On Papillon Wings. Sharron sent a kit full of seasonal 
delights, wonderful die cuts and plenty of sweet images to color.


I made 4 cards with this month's kit, and starting off with a favorite of mine,
made with 3 lovely leaves Sharron stamped for us in  soft autumn colors.


Sharron sent us this acorn die cut with a lacy cutout. I paired it with the Greenery's Oval 
frame cut from one of the beautiful autumn papers included in the kit.


Hello Autumn is Penny Black's masterpiece stamp. One of those sweet images 
that tells the story all by itself. I just love her!


My last card is my wish for the season, a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

So sorry this post is late. My hubs and I celebrated a milestone anniversary a
few months early by taking a river cruise up the Hudson River. It has been a 
dream of mine for some time to see first hand the glorious exhibition of color
along the eastern seaboard. We live in the west, and while a few trees change 
nothing surpasses the concentration of wild glorious color the Hudson has!
Take a look.






Nothing matched natures' beauty does it? Hope you enjoyed a few reminders of 
fall's glorious transformation!

Thanks for the visit and thanks to Sharron for a kit full of fall's beauty!






6 comments:

  1. Four FABULOUS cards Nancy and it was worth the wait!! And LOVE the photos from your trip...our GOD is such a master artist, isn't He?!! Hugs my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all of your autumn beauties! Your cards are wonderful--adore your fun turkeys! The bright colors make them even more fun. Your photos are so awesome too. We went to Maine last year but were too early for the fall colors. Even without the colors I was amazed with all the beauty we saw. I would gladly go back but maybe not in the middle of winter--lol! Glad you were able to have a memorable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Nancy! I adore your fun colored turkeys so much. I'm so glad you had an amazing trip and got to see the vibrant colors of fall. God's palette is truly remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all just wonderful Nancy! I love the way you've colored that sweet little girl. LOVE the fall photos too. Looks and sounds like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I didn't miss out of this post! Your cards are all wonderful with great designs for those autumn images! I must say, I am tickled by your turkeys! They are so fun, Nancy! What gorgeous photos and I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fall foliage was stunning! I'm so glad you got to have a wish come true! Everything you make is loaded with color just like your photos on the Hudson! They're all gorgeous! My favorite here is the card with the turkeys. I had a hard time incorporating the word die cuts, and you nailed it. The bit of vellum behind the Happy lets it hold its own so it doesn't get lost and those turkeys are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!