Friday, October 11, 2019

A Christmas Card


Greetings Blogging Friends! 
Like most of the Greetery's fans, I was thrilled to learn Betsy had a holiday 
release in the works. Her style and detailed images, the way they were 
presented by Betsy and her team made every one irresistible.
One of the sets that I loved was the sweet church from Christmas Eve.


I created my card using some of the techniques Betsy used on her card for the release.


Betsy did a watercolor panel with a center of 'glow' for her church, with a
frame from Crimped Frame dies. Notice how the blue watercolor panel is 
around the edges of the frame? Loved the look, so wanted that on my card.


The church dies include the window cutout, another genius creation, which allows 
a further glow to shine through. Betsy has a You Tube video on stamping this set.


The banner at the top and greenery on the corners are more Christmas goodies from my
order. I love too, the snowdrift dies, something I thought so unique. 

What did you get from the release? Oh yes, the van was in the order too...
Plan to play with that set soon. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! It have e amazing festive look! Love the style and the gorgeous diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Nancy! Sounds like you got lots of new goodies from Betsy's store. I'll be over for coffee, chatting and crafting tomorrow. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and festive! I like the glow behind the church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always in search of some good content on internet and yes I`m here. Thank you so much for sahring such a wonderful content on your site and for sharing it with us. I have subscribed your site to get weekly updates.

    On the other hand if you would like to to visit my website which is about stationery products. We are a respected and genuine manufacturers if wholesale stationery and graduation products of the USA, serving since 1990. Shop from our latest inventory Custom Diploma Cover, Diploma Folder, Diploma Cover. Diploma Holder, Padded Certificate Holder, Graduation Tasselsand more.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!