Saturday, October 5, 2019

You Are a Masterpiece


Hello Crafty Friends!
Don't you love making a card for no other reason but that you want to?
Going through my ever growing Greetery collection of stamps and dies,
the Macra Made made me smile, so out came the dies. 


Pot-Pourri plants and pot, with a background I made a while back. 
Nuvo dots


Our church knows I make cards, and has asked if I'd supply cards when needed for 
births, get well, encouragement, etc. I had to laugh when they offered to pay me
for them. "No", I said, "I'd love to give you whatever the occasion calls for". With
that purpose on my agenda, I've begun to do a stash of cards that are ready and on hand.

Ah... a purpose to be creative... life is good!

Happy Crafting, my friends!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable!! LOVE those Macra Made dies and the plants!! Your background is delicate and sweet and the white dots are the perfect touch to highlight the plants! All the composition is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Nancy! What a pretty background and mix of colors. Good for you to supply your church with your lovely works of art!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!