Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Banner of Thanks


During the holidays, Altenew sent me a lovely thank you card along with a stamp set
called Best Sentiments. With the card and stamps came the challenge to create with
the stamps and post the creation on social media. Couldn't resist making this banner
card using images from several Altenew sets.


It's been a long time since I've made a long ways card (is there a better word?) and I
wanted to use all the sentiments in the set. 


Can't get enough of using the Greetery's amazing die cut bow. It seems to add 
a lovely touch to every card I make.

Stamps used: All Altenew
Garden Treasure
Bamboo Rose
Majestic Bloom
Coffee Love 
Beautiful Day 
Build a Flower Rose

Still putting Christmas away... seems to take longer each year!

Hugs!



3 comments:

  1. I like all of those pretty little banners! This is charming Nancy. Long ways...hmmm...maybe horizontal? Long ways is more fun to say though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely charming! Love the color palette -- already thinking of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love all the little banners and that fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!