Saturday, March 28, 2020

2 Easter Cards


Hi all! Finally had a chance to create with the Greetery's Spring release.
This set, Easter Jubilee, came with just about everything I needed to make
my Easter cards.


While the set was on my desk I made 2 cards, 2 different color ways. 
You start with stenciling, and stamping, and die cuts finish the card.


2 layers of contrasting Cardstock were added to each letter.


The second card began with cutting the letters out with purple glitter paper.
I tried to vary the color up a bit using Betsy's method of sponging ink onto
the stamp.


You can see the aqua cardstock behind the letters.


These were fun and easy, and I think I'll do a few more. 
You know that song in Aunty Mame, 'We Need a Little Christmas'?
Well, I think we definitely need a BIG Easter right now. 
Put decorations out. Add some spring joy to your front yard for the
neighbors to enjoy. Bake your favorites.
and May this most Holy season bring you peace and joy knowing
our God loves you, and has a plan for your life.
God Bless you.
Stay safe!






5 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty Nancy! I've had so much fun with this set too...so easy to use and just fun to keep changing up the colors like you did too! I love how you doubled up on your die cut letters too with the two different colors...may have to make another card just to try that! Take care and stay safe! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. two beautiful cards, Nancy - love the colors you chose - I bought this kit and need to open and use it - and thank you for your lovely Easter message

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...two simply beautiful Easter cards! Love all the gorgeous details and the colors are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I love your two cards, the colors you chose are so bright and cheery! I made a couple with that set also...love it, gosh what don't I love made by Betsy, right? Stay safe friend...Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!