Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #2


Tag You're It! is a new challenge in Blogland.
I wanted to play along last time, and missed the deadline.
(Hate it when that happens!)
Wasn't going to miss this week with Laura Bassen's gorgeous inspiration!

This blew me away! The colors positively glow!
So... I ordered the inks she used:
Ranger's Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Worn Lipstick.

Shape of tag created with  dies selectively cut from PTI's Mat Stacks 4 &5.

Tim Holtz Collection Stamp white embossed
PTI Banner Sentiments Black embossed on Vellum Double Ended Banner
Jewel charm from my stash
Metal leaves

Play along here:

5 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't miss the deadline this time Nancy. Your tag is so PRETTY! I'm loving the pendants. Thanks for playing along with us at the Tag You're It! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you missed the deadline, I do that all the time. You did a beautiful job with the colors and inks , love that leaf charm. Love that last color its so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It, Nancy... love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! I just came across your stunning tag at Tag Your it challenge and came across to say hi! We haven't crossed paths for a while, so I'll be back to browse your blog. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Fabulous take on Laura's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome tag! The colours are so vibrant. Thanks for linking it up to the TYI challenge.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!