Saturday, August 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties August Release Rewind!


Welcome Back Paper Sweeties fans!
It's Rewind time. Time to put our new stamps to work with some of
the older ones.


I've done a card with the lollipops from Let's Party, a great new set with larger 
stamps (and it has matching dies!), colored and wrapped them with cellophane.
I used Paper Sweeties Cotton Candy Twine to tie them.
The pot is from Garden Time. I used it as a holder for the pops.
Sweet is the great die, from Happy Sweet Cuts.
All on a watercolor bg.
Hope you've loved each day of the release that celebrates 
3 years of Paper Sweeties.
All of the designers have more inspiration for you:
You won't want to miss one!
And don't forget the challenge on the PS Blog.



4 comments:

  1. Nancy this is adorable! I love how you used the pot to hold them! So clever!!! And great minds think alike on the cellophane wraps! I did the same!! Such a fantastic release with amazing projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the idea of the cellophane what a wonderful design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a FUN card with the wrapped candy pops in the vase...so creative...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this fabulous card!!! The lollipops are so cute in their cellophane! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!