Friday, May 27, 2016

God Bless America


There's a new challenge at Tag You're It,
with Old Glory as our inspiration, given by the talented Bobby Hagan.


Red White and Blue!

Here's my take


Hope it inspires a bit too!

All PTI:
 Lovely Layers
Tag Sale Quilted and Limitless Layers: Square dies
stamped stars: Red White & Blue
Sentiment:  Keep It Simple: Bless the USA 
Stampendous Pearlustre Sapphire
Pebbles Americana Designer Paper

Play along for a chance to be our guest designer.
Can't wait to see what inspires you


8 comments:

  1. That stamp set works perfectly for your tag Nancy--beautiful! Have a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use for this stamp set, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that wood grain background! So perfect with your amazing layered flower~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! The background is amazing and the flower just pops off the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty patriotic tag! Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... what an awesome tag! My eyes are popping out of my head-- I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This; God Bless America tag is beautiful Nancy! The gorgeous flower layered over that woodgrain flag patterned paper ! I love this and was so happy to see Bobby’s inspiration tag for this weekend. Love your awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Nancy! A stunning take on Bobby's tag - love the dp in the background

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!