Sunday, January 22, 2017

NBUS: Sending Thanks


Well, I managed to do another NBUS card, one with a stamp from The Ton,
Sending Peonies. The beautiful corner stamp I've used, but not 
this small single stamp.


With the worst lighting possible, I snapped this card with a flash.
Just had to try this technique one more time. and know, I'll be
doing it again.

Frame: PTI's Cover Plate: Scroll Frame
Thanks Darnell!


If you want to see more, visit Darnel's blog:


Oh, and don't forget to wish her a happy anniversary!

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love how you colored those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nancy! I like the way you've framed your wonderful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely...Beautiful coloring on those flowers! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an amazing bold and beautiful card, Nancy! Thank you for playing again and I'm so glad you enjoyed coloring on kraft! You obviously have a real talent for it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Nancy! I love the way that blue looks with the craft and you are making me wish I had that frame. The flowers are stunning ! Crazy week and trying to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These peonies from The Ton are a fabulous stamp and gorgeously coloured by you Nancy, and shown off really beautifully by that scroll frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring Nancy! The soft blue with the kraft is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nancy, this is so amazing! I love your coloring on this pretty framed beauty! It's definitely frame worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring and blending with your pencils, Nancy...your Peonies are gorgeous! I love the scroll frame, too...Such a stunning card!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!