Friday, June 23, 2017

Enjoy


Good Morning ! 
My sweet friend, Lindsey Larsen from Occasional Crafting is our guest designer at the Tag You're It Challenge blog this month.


Her sweet tag had me thinking, 'What do I have to honor her tag
with a proper case'?


Within my die binders is this one by Spellbinders.
It's an oldie, and I don't even know if it's available any more. (Ebay?)
It's a Spellbinders Nestabilities die set called Marvelous Squares.
The one word sentiment is a PTI die, Bloomin' Cute Sentiments
I kept it close to Lindsey's tag. Loved her diamond shape and lacy loveliness!
One week left in our challenge.
Come play along here:



4 comments:

  1. THE perfect CASE Nancy, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy! I love the dimension on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in LOVE!! This is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so beautiful and elegant! Love your gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!