Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fusion Guest Spot


Hey there Fusion Card Challenge fans. My friend Michelle Leone
asked me to be her guest for a spot on the Fusion challenge blog for their
5th Anniversary Challenge. I love 
playing along with Fusion, where you play with their sketch, a photo
or combine them both.
Here's this week's challenge inspiration:
The colors of those fluttering butterflies sent me to my Magicals.
Are you familiar with Magicals? They're those powders sprinkled
and when spritzed with water, magically explode with color.



Butterfly Blooms from PTI gave me the images, both stamped on and 
copic colored. The sentiment is PTI's Wet Paint Holiday die cuts.
The panel was cut with Noted: Stitched Vertical A2 die cuts.



A bit of the shimmer shows in this photo snapped outdoors. 

Thanks, Michelle for the invite, and hope you get a chance to play along!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!