Monday, June 30, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Inspiration Challenge #21 - 'Patriotic Prints'


It's July 1st! And that means Paper Sweeties July Blog Hop!

Debbie has given us this inspiration photo,
with the sweetest patriotic prints and colors:


Here's my card to inspire.


Emma is dressed in her strawberry summer jumper from Thanks Berry Much.
The Banner is also from that stamp set.
'Celebrate' is from Beautiful.
Handmade pinwheels from festive papers.
The sticks are toothpicks I colored with copics.

The 4th is right around the corner.
Do you have big plans? 
Hope you enjoy the inspiration from the rest of the team, and find some
time to join the challenge!
Our guest designer is Bethie Johnson
Welcome Bethie!


6 comments:

  1. oh my how totally cute.. fabulous designing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is dressed adorably!! I love the design and the pinwheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh , Emma is adorable with the pinwheels! Love all the fun layers .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Nancy ... this card has completely stolen my heart! I L-O-V-E everything about this precious design! Emma looks adorable dressed in her paper pieced outfit and how ca-ute are those sweet paper pinwheels! The mix of patterns, colors and elements is just simply inspiring :) WON-DER-FUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! Those pinwheels are amazing! I adore it! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!