Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tag You're It Mini Challenge



As I sometimes do, I went visiting this beautiful Sunday, 
and began with blogfriend Marybeth from Marybeth's time for Paper, 
which led me to a new challenge,

featuring tags,
and some more blog 'friends',
and their wonders of tags to inspire!
I love doing tags, and plan to visit often.

Here's the challenge tag by Karin Akesdotter:


And here's what I did:


PTI cardstock and inks
Waltzingmouse: Oceanbound & Tying the Knot Stampsets.
Mister Huey's Color Mist: Shine
Gold EP.
Ribbon and Twine: My stash


I mounted the embossed seahorse onto coaster board before fussy cutting it
That's Winter wonderland ep, one of my fav's at Christmas time!




It's a mini challenge and you only have 'till Wednesday to play.

Find the all new challenge here:


9 comments:

  1. I had the same problem! Oh these fabulous friend of ours. Love the distressed look on this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a PERFECT take on the challenge! LOVE your fabulous bg too. Thanks so much for playing along with the Tag You're it challenge! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave. MY FAVE!!! He's so cute and precious, that little seahorse, and the knot is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy this is just gorgeous! That background and embossed seahorse sure make for one gorgeous tag! I cant wait to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, and a wonderful take on Karin's tag! Thanks so much for joining us at TYI!
    Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, very "pretty" the ocean theme with the white splatters looks wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Your'e It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this looks so fabulous! Fantastic take on Karin's tag! Thanks for playing along with TYIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love your inked background. Glad you could join us for the TYI challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!