Thursday, September 25, 2014

MIM #181: Paper Casting and Merry Monday Christmas Bingo


Had so much fun doing the Paper Casting with Danielle
over at PapertreyInk,
this time doing double duty for 
MIM and Merry Monday's challenges.


Kathy's playing Christmas Bingo with us. 
My choices are right hand, straight down,
Emboss, Kraft, and Buttons.

Center created with Tremendous Treats: Christmas (little birdie).
This is done with paper casting and sheets of toilet tissue.
I tinted the water with re-inker Blueberry Sky, then glimmer misted it after drying.
Colored a bit with sharpies and went over a few places with stickles.
Wreath created with Winterberry die in Kraft felt
Sentiment: Wet Paint Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Oh, love the felt wreath and the technique you used is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy...love everything about this card! I definitely have to try the paper casting again as you are coming up with so many ideas that I never would have thought to try! And I love the felt leaves, buttons, & bow you added too...they all make for a perfect card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Nancy. I find myself giggling over the fact that your gorgeous card is made with toilet tissue. (My brain keeps thinking "because I care, please accept this toilet paper card.) because I'm really 12 in my brain....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Christmas card, Nancy! Love every detail from the darling little bird, to the felt wreath, to the wet paint sentiment to the that fab gingham bow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the bird looks in the paper casting. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, your little bird is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!