Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nesting Doll Card Set


Had an enjoyable nite out with the girls, and celebrated my friend Sophie's birthday!
She saw a tag I did with Waltzingmouse's You're a Doll, and loved the 
Nesting Doll image.
Don't you love having friends and family as a cheering section!
Her gift was sealed in stone from that day.

The set of 8 cards, with matching envelopes and 8 self stick seals,
also used images from Folk Art Medallion.
Simple, almost one layer, for easy mail.


Packaged in an acrylic see through box, a matching tag
and gift done!

PTI cardstocks
PTI Inks
Copics
Twine
Pink cheek blush powder

It's always fun just enjoying your stamps!
(And all the goodies that go along with this hobby!)



4 comments:

  1. What an amazing gift set Nancy! Yes, I love it when I know someone likes something. I bet she was so excited .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift to give...I'm sure she loved her gift!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!