Monday, March 27, 2017

Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop


It's Spring and time for Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop!

I love playing along with fellow coffee lovers.
They're so generous with sweet comments, and come on,
coffee? It's the best!

I made a card using The Ton's stamps and dies.
They're a sponsor for the hop.


Just in time, I received my order from SSS, of Ranger's Distress Oxide Inks.
They are fun believe me! After watching a couple of videos, 
and playing with a few colors, I was happy with this background.
White embossed Rose Garden Cling stamp,
then combined Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Spiced Marmalade,
and Fired Brick. The inks blend rather seamlessly, and when you
spritz with water, they become more intense.
I fussy cut the cup from Ton's Tea Party, stamped with PTI's Spring Moss,
white embossed the dots,and masked the cup 
so I could apply sponging with selective colors.
Then I added shading with copics W1, & W3.
Before popping up the cup, I stamped the heart steam image
with Fired Brick & Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
'Fabulous' sentiment also die cut, from the Ton.
Lil Inkers Stitched frames.
PTI cardstocks.
Come Play along for a few more days!



21 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and l love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...this is beautiful Nancy!! Love the colors and that sweet polka dot cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nancy, this is gorgeous! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this is breathtakingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy a beautiful card and your description of your process told the story of the love you put into this. I wouldn't have tried those Distress Oxide colours together but they look amazing. Definitely swoonworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, Your card is fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in spring colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Nancy! I'm thinking I need to get me some of those Oxide Inks... I've heard all good things about them. I love the colors on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, this is such a sunny card.
    Beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most beautiful card! I just love your background and colors and that cup is amazing! Really the inspiration I needed this morning as my cup has already half empty! LOL! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the colors.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Nancy, agree beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just delicious & fabulous in design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well Nancy, you have outdone yourself! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I'm in love for the amazing rose in the background and the the colors you used here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nancy, this is so GORGEOUS! I just love hoe you can create these amazing blends of colors. So fresh and colorful! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous design. Love the wonderful colors and the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your coloring is absolutely amazing! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!