Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Card Concept, Autumn Love


Time for a new challenge at the Card Concept.


You could go in so many directions with this inspiration.
Take a Look at my Clean and Layered card.


I first picked the owls and used PTI's Polka Dot Parade #11, and Leaf Prints.
Up in the corner I stamped Autumn Adornments, using the rich fall colors of the photo.
I stamped the sentiment, then stamped it again on the Made With Love tag from PTI.
Gave my owl some vellum wings, and sprinkled some orange sequins around.
Hope you get a chance to play. We'd love to see what inspires you!
Our winner gets to be a guest in the future.

Thanks for visiting, and see you in the lineup!

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! This is STUNNING!! I love that little owl and the pretty leaf stamps you used!! Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! You've captured the photo beautifully Nancy. The way you've done the owl makes it look like a cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling Nancy! The owl is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous fall colors with the white! The owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!